The gang is all here to discuss Olympic Qualifying, a new #CanPL club, Montreal trying to claim victory (bonne chance), Vazquez to LA Galaxy and malarkey in usual amounts. In this episode, Kristin hopes for roughriders or something, Duncan reveals an all new club vying for the Voyageurs Cup, Tony calls out for a groundswell of internet support and Mark wants more than cotton candy.
- Segment 1: Canadian Footy News (4m00s) Canadian Men’s Olympic Qualifiers, #CanPL2Sask
- Segment 2: MLS (44m55s) Ryan Shawcross to Miami, Victor Vazquez to Carson
- Segment 3: TFC Talk (53m29s) Montreal V-Cup, Ali Curtis extension
Support type things
- Support our Patreon. If you’d like to throw some change in the tip jar, please do so. Thank you to those for your ears and support, it’s immensely appreciated.
- 5-stars on iTunes and leave some feedback. It would help immensely.
- VMP Shop @ Zazzle for all your insane nerdy football shirt needs