The gang is “all” here to talk #CanMNT glory, #CanPL recaps, #VCup matchups, CONCACAF Qualifying, #TFClive review of Cincinnati, previews of Miami and Nashville and the usual malarkey. In this episode, Mark expresses his shame and envy involving national anthems, Kristin announces personal cloning, Tony says hello and Duncan suggests a novel way to earn some points for the rest of the season.
Mark discovered the actual Voyageurs Cup tournament breakdown after this recording and now knows what the actual permutations are. He apologizes for all confusion this may have caused.
- Segment 1: Canadian Footy News (3m39s)
- Segment 2: World Footy (50m09s)
- Segment 3: TFC Talk (1h03m08s)
Support type things
- Support our Patreon. If you’d like to throw some change in the tip jar, please do so. Thank you to those for your ears and support, it’s immensely appreciated.
- 5-stars on iTunes and leave some feedback. It would help immensely.
- VMP Shop @ Zazzle for all your insane nerdy football shirt needs