The gang is mostly here to talk about the winding down of Canadian Premier League, Season 3, #CanMNT talk ahead of their qualifiers in sunny, exotic Edmonton this weekend, MLS season wrap up, #TFClive vs DC United and the final game of Justin Morrow, as well as other malarkey. In this episode, Kristin “has been detained”, Tony works the SuperChat (and it’s about time), Mark is enthralled at the idea of a ‘Scunny Bunny’ (and it’s not a derogatory label that we’re aware of), and Duncan picking up the scraps that the substitute host kept missing (like a damn pro).
- Segment 1: Canadian Footy News (4m22s)
- Segment 2: MLS (44m40s)
- Segment 3: TFC Talk (1h06m30s)
Support type things
- Support our Patreon. If you’d like to throw some change in the tip jar, please do so. Thank you to those for your ears and support, it’s immensely appreciated.
- 5-stars on iTunes and leave some feedback. It would help immensely.
- VMP Shop @ Zazzle for all your insane nerdy football shirt needs