The gang is all here to discuss the “drama” (is it?) in TFC Land, recap MLS Cup and talk expansion draft silliness, and the first of (seemingly) 15 drafts, recap the CanPL awards and much more malarkey. In this episode, Tony was broadsided about Ron Perlman trivia, Kristin has a new favourite Norwegian side, Mark thinks he is live reporting from Charlotte (he’s not) and Duncan is on lead trombone.
- Segment 1: TFC Talk (4m48s)
- Segment 2: MLS (30m34s)
- Segment 3: Canadian Footy News (1h00m56s)
Support type things
- Support our Patreon. If you’d like to throw some change in the tip jar, please do so. Thank you to those for your ears and support, it’s immensely appreciated.
- 5-stars on iTunes and leave some feedback. It would help immensely.
- VMP Shop @ Zazzle for all your insane nerdy football shirt needs