The gang is all here to catch up the Women’s World Cup final group stage matches and the first round knock-outs, some #TFClive related comings and goings, check-in with the #CanPL, and the usual malarkey. In this episode Kristin lists off all (and we do mean all) of the ways THC can be consumed, Mark channels a friend of the podcast in a future correction (probably paranoid), Tony highlights a provincial conundrum in the quarter finals and Duncan brings up a space shuttle.
- Segment 1: What’s been happening (5m02s)
- Segment 2: What we’re talking about (35m15s)
- Segment 3: What’s coming up (1h18m13s)
Support type things
- Support our Patreon. If you’d like to throw some change in the tip jar, please do so. Thank you to those for your ears and support, it’s immensely appreciated.
- 5-stars on iTunes and leave some feedback. It would help immensely.
- VMP Shop @ Zazzle for all your insane nerdy football shirt needs