The gang is mostly here to talk about a quiet-ish week so we’ll recap the League 1 Ontario final, talk some #CanPL, MLS manager news involving Bob Bradley (good) and Bruce Arena (bad), as well as some potential #TFClive movements and look ahead to their game against Vancouver on Saturday. And malarkey. In this episode Kristin gets a two-for-one on a single ‘ew’, Duncan sees an obvious DeRo parallel and Mark believes Carducci was crying (albeit in the rain).
- Segment 1: What’s been happening (3m30s)
- Segment 2: What we’re talking about (31m50s)
- Segment 3: What’s coming up (1h15m25s)
Support type things
- Support our Patreon. If you’d like to throw some change in the tip jar, please do so. Thank you to those for your ears and support, it’s immensely appreciated.
- 5-stars on iTunes and leave some feedback. It would help immensely.
- VMP Shop @ Zazzle for all your insane nerdy football shirt needs